We are aware that every guest has different needs and are committed to ensure that the facilities at b2 are accessible to all of our guests equally. There is accessible parking in the area and our Family and Superior accessible rooms are spacious, allowing a wheelchair turning circle at each side of the bed and within the bathroom. The hotel is fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and has the following facilities to ensure everyone has a comfortable stay:
- Step free access to ground floor entrance to hotel with wide automatic doors
- Ground level reception/ check-in desk
- Lift access to all the bedrooms
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Lounge/Restaurant and toilet are fully accessible on the ground floor
- Shower chair
- Low sink and grab rails
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels and other bathroom supplies have been placed at an accessible height
- Emergency pull cords x2 – one by the shower, one by the toilet
- Turning room for a wheelchair
- Door width 80cm
- Bedside emergency pull cord – both sides
- Interconnecting rooms for a carer
- Turning space for wheelchair at either side
b2 Housekeeping have always taken pride in our high standards of keeping the hotel ‘squeaky’ clean for our guests – their skills are now even more important to us than ever. We are PPE’d, super sanitised and super vigilant about cleaning every surface, nook and cranny from the moment you come through the doors to the moment you leave.
Everything you need is in your room. To ensure our bedrooms and suites are as safe and clean as possible some of the little niceties have been squirrelled away for the time being – we all like a free pen! If there is something you need please ask.
We will be servicing rooms for stayover guests every 3 days and deep cleaning them when our guests leave. If you wish to have your room serviced more regularly or would like fresh towels let us know. We want to make sure you know who has been in your room and when.
Read the details of our full Covid-19 Charter here.