FAMILY HOTEL ROOMS IN LONDON
Family and Interconnecting rooms are perfect for those travelling as a family unit or small groups who want to stick together.
Ask us, or see the links below for things to do with kids.
- Family rooms are light, bright, accessible Superior Room with an extra sofa bed to accommodate an extra person or two.
- Interconnecting rooms are two Superior Rooms with interconnecting doors, allowing you privacy but with easy access to your adjoining room.
Follow this link to find out more about any dedicated family offers.
Our Family and Interconnecting rooms also offer:
- Luxury bed with Vi-spring mattress
- Family rooms have sofa bed
- Artfully designed work space
- Fully accessible bathroom
- 43 inch LED TV with Hero Apps – an add-on premium feature casting solutions from mobile device support, IOS/Android such as Netflix, Amazon prime, and more than 2500 worldwide apps.
- Eco-Boutique Amenities – organic grade Aloe Leaf Extract in 100% PCR bottles, vegan friendly.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary water in the fridge with fresh milk on request
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room service
- Wake up call on request
- Children under 12 years of age stay free
The Bermondsey area has many nationally renowned tourist attractions and many kids and family activities waiting to be discovered.
Cots are available free of charge for infants aged 2 years and under. We are able to put additional beds in to some rooms for £20 per night. Please ask Reservations for more information on the specific rooms. Please note: we are not able to include cots for babies or extra beds in our seventh floor suites.
b2 Housekeeping have always taken pride in our high standards of keeping the hotel ‘squeaky’ clean for our guests – their skills are now even more important to us than ever. We are super sanitised and super vigilant about cleaning every surface, nook and cranny from the moment you come through the doors to the moment you leave.