FAMILY HOTEL ROOMS IN LONDON
The Family and Interconnecting rooms are perfect for those travelling as a family unit or small groups who want to stick together.
Ask us, or see the links below for things to do with kids.
- Family rooms are light, bright, accessible Superior Room with an extra sofa bed to accomodate an extra person or two.
- Interconnecting rooms are two Superior Rooms with interconnecting doors, allowing you privacy but with easy access to your ajdoining room.
Follow this link to find out more about any dedicated family offers.
Our Family and Interconnecting rooms also offer:
- Luxury bed with Vi-spring mattress
- Family rooms have sofa bed
- Artfully designed work space
- Fully accessible bathroom
- 32 inch LED TV
- Eco Boutique toiletries
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary water in the fridge with fresh milk on request
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room service
- Wake up call on request
For our younger guests:
- Children under 12 years of age stay free
- Mini Bathrobes
- Activity Pack
- Chocolate Marshmallows – yum!
The Bermondsey area has many nationally renowned tourist attractions and many kids and family activities waiting to be discovered.
Cots are available free of charge for infants aged 2 years and under. We are able to put additional beds in to some rooms for £20 per night. Please ask Reservations for more information on the specific rooms. Please note: we are not able to include cots for babies or extra beds in our seventh floor suites.
Enjoy 15% off food and beverages from our All-day Dining Menu from 12 noon at ‘b2 At Home’ during your stay. Hungry kids under 12 eat for free from the special Kid’s Menu.
b2 Housekeeping have always taken pride in our high standards of keeping the hotel ‘squeaky’ clean for our guests – their skills are now even more important to us than ever. We are super sanitised and super vigilant about cleaning every surface, nook and cranny from the moment you come through the doors to the moment you leave.
Everything you need is in your room. To ensure our bedrooms and suites are as safe and clean as possible some of the little niceties have been squirrelled away for the time being – we all like a free pen! If there is something you need please ask.
Read the details of our full Covid-19 Charter here.