LUCY IN THE SKY : THE ULTIMATE b2 SUITE EXPERIENCE
Experience our Diamond Suite!
A popular romantic choice for a couple complete with a spacious hot tub to enjoy on the private stunning outdoor terrace with amazing city gazing views over the capital. Lucy is perfect for any special occasion or those looking to stay and live it up in London from the comfort of their own apart-style suite.
Make the most of Lucy:
- King size bed for 2
- Seating area
- Spacious Hot Tub
- Private Terrace with views overlooking the city
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- White Company Noir toiletries
- Two seater sofa and seating area
- Artfully designed work space
- Fridge stocked with complimentary water, juices and biscuits
- Fresh milk is available on request
- Grohe drench super shower
- Bathtub with overhead shower
- Twin sinks
- 2 bath robes
- Slippers x 2 pairs
- Shoe mitts
- Dental kits
- Vanity kit
- Sewing kit
- Shoe kit
- 55 inch LED Flat screen TV with Hero Apps – an add-on premium feature casting solutions from mobile device support, IOS/Android such as Netflix, Amazon prime, and more than 2500 worldwide apps.
- Complimentary water in the fridge with fresh milk on request
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room service
- Wake up call on request
Continental Breakfast is included in the room rate for resident guests.
b2 Housekeeping have always taken pride in our high standards of keeping the hotel ‘squeaky’ clean for our guests – their skills are now even more important to us than ever. We are super sanitised and super vigilant about cleaning every surface, nook and cranny from the moment you come through the doors to the moment you leave.
Lucy accommodates 2 guests.
We are not able to include extra beds or cots for children and babies in Lucy.
The hotel operates a strict no smoking policy across all areas of the premises including terraces. Smoking is only allowed 5m away from the building.
Lucy is considered to be the perfect choice for romantic stays and celebrations however we are not able to allow any guests to bring, or light, candles in the suite or on the terrace. Please ask us for more information about how we are able to dress your room for a surprise romantic arrival.