MAP, PARKING & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The Bermondsey Square Hotel is located in the heart of one of London’s most vibrant and creative villages in Bermondsey Square!
With a weekly antiques market right outside the hotel door, a fantastic indie cinema ten steps away and hosts of boutique shops & restaurants moments away, there is an abundance of things to do and see in our lovely, vibrant local area. With a wealth of history and culture, Bermondsey really is the heart of where London’s history meets modern day city living.
When it comes to exploring more of London, we are one of the best located hotels near Tower Bridge. You’re only a 15 minute walk to London Bridge Station which can take you to the heart of the West End in under 15 minutes.
See you soon! x
Please note the hotel is within the Congestion Charge Zone. You will find more information and Congestion Charge Fee and how to pay here https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/congestion-charge
Blue Badge Holders : Register your Blue Badge on the Transport for London (TFL) website before your stay to be able to park nearer to the hotel which is inside the Congestion Charge Area. Blue Badge holders are exempt from the Congestion Charge. https://tfl.gov.uk/
There are a number of car parks close to the hotel. Please see links below to pre-book your parking space.
Q Park Tower Bridge – 20 minute walk
NCP London Bridge – 17 minute walk
Tower Bridge Parking – 13 minute walk
For more information please contact Reservations.
• London Bridge station (Jubilee/ Northern Line) – 15 minutes’ walk
• Bermondsey Station (Jubilee Line) -bus stop Bermondsey (A) – Bus no 188 (8 minutes/ 6 stops)
• Tower Hill station (Circle/ District Line) walk to bus stop -The Tower of London (Stop TL) – Bus 42 & 78 (6 minutes / 3 stops)
• Waterloo Station (Jubilee/ Northern Line) – walk to bus stop -Waterloo Station (Stop E) Bus no 188 (17 minutes/ 8 stops)
• Liverpool Street Station -underground & mainline train services + access to the Stansted Express – Bus no 42 & 78 (20-25 minutes)
• Closest Bus Stops: Bus Stop (H) – Abbey Street – Bus Stop (L) Grange Road Caledonian Market
Thinking of a day trip during your stay – check out the best railway tickets at Trainline.