Our individually designed seventh floor Suites with private terraces overlook Bermondsey Square and the weekly Antiques Market.
Each Suite offers its own individual charm, for example; Ruby is dressed in red, Jude in pink and Lily… as you would expect in white with a wrap around terrace that has a breathtaking view of the City Of London and The Shard.
All of our Suites offer:
- King size bed
- Seating area
- Private Terrace with views: Ruby and Jude overlook Bermondsey Square or, Lily overlooks the square, City of London and The Shard.
- Artfully designed work space
- Grohe drench super shower
- Bathtub (excluding Jude)
- 2 Bath robes
- Dental kit
- Shoe mitts
- Vanity kit
- Sewing kit
- Shoe kit
- 55 inch LED Flatscreen TV with Hero Apps – an add-on premium feature casting solutions from mobile device support, IOS/Android such as Netflix, Amazon prime, and more than 2500 worldwide apps.
- White Company Noir toiletries
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Complimentary water, juices, biscuits, crisps, mints and Jelly Bean sweeties
- Fresh milk is available on request
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room service
- Wake up call on request
Continental Breakfast is included in the room rate for resident guests.
b2 Housekeeping have always taken pride in our high standards of keeping the hotel ‘squeaky’ clean for our guests – their skills are now even more important to us than ever. We are super sanitised and super vigilant about cleaning every surface, nook and cranny from the moment you come through the doors to the moment you leave.
We are not able to include extra beds or cots for children and babies in our seventh floor suites.
Please note: The hotel operates a strict no smoking policy across all areas of the premises including terraces. Smoking is only allowed 5m away from the building.