Because we are so ideally located, a host of renowned London attractions are only short walk away from our boutique hotel near Tower Bridge.
We’ve put together a list of our favourite attractions close by to get you started on your London adventure whilst you stay with us:
- Borough Market – One of the largest and oldest food markets in London. A truly delicious visit.
- Maltby Street Market – Bermondsey’s popular foodie weekend destination.
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre – A faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse designed in 1599 where many of Shakespeare’s plays were performed.
- Tate Modern – A fantastic gallery housing the UK’s collection of modern and contemporary art from 1900 to the present day
- The Old Vic – Currently under the artistic leadership of Kevin Spacey, this theatre continues to attract the best creative talent in the industry.
- The Shard – A world class design and visionary development with incredible views.
- Millennium Bridge – The first pedestrian river crossing over the Thames in central London for more than a century.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral – One of London’s most awe-inspiring cathedrals.
- The HMS Belfast – A museum ship, originally a Royal Navy light cruiser, permanently moored in London on the River Thames.
- Southwark Cathedral – The oldest Gothic church in London, dating from around 1220, and is part of the Diocese of Southwark.
- The Underdog Gallery – Since 2011 The Underdog has been an exciting, versatile gallery space in London Bridge with the vibrant creative hub of Bermondsey Street just around the corner.
- London Bridge – Only a short walk from the hotel, London Bridge connects the traditional city of London with the more relaxed and creative Bankside.
- Tower Bridge – One of London’s most famous and instantly recognisable structures is a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
Thinking of travelling further a-field?
Thinking of using Bermondsey Square Hotel as a base to explore more of the amazing cities in England during your stay? Find out how to get there using Trainline.
Trainline is Europe’s leading train and coach app working with 270 rail and coach companies to offer customers travel to thousands of destinations in and across 45 countries in Europe. The aim is to bring together all rail, coach and other travel services into one simple experience for people to get the best prices and smart, real-time travel info on the go.