Family hotel rooms in London
The Family and Interconnecting rooms are perfect for those travelling as a family unit or small groups who want to stick together. Ask us, or see the links below for things to do with kids.
- Family rooms are light, bright, accessible Superior Room with an extra sofa bed to accomodate an extra person or two.
- Interconnecting rooms are two Superior Rooms with interconnecting doors, allowing you privacy but with easy access to your ajdoining room.
Our Family and Interconnecting rooms also offer:
- Luxury bed with Vi-spring mattress
- Family rooms have sofa bed
- Artfully designed work space
- Fully accessible bathroom
- 32 inch LED TV
- Eco Boutique toiletries
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary water in the fridge with fresh milk on request
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room service
- Wake up call on request
For our younger guests:
- Children under 12 years of age stay free
- Mini Bathrobes
- Activity Pack
- Chocolate Marshmallows - yum!
The Bermondsey area has many nationally renowned tourist attractions and many kids and family activities waiting to be discovered.
Cots are available free of charge for infants aged 2 years and under. We are able to put additional beds in to some rooms for £20 per night. Please ask Reservations for more information on the specific rooms.
Please note: we are not able to include cots for babies or extra beds in our seventh floor suites.
Enjoy 15% off food and beverages at 'b2 At Home' during your stay. B2 At Home has an All-day Dining Menu so throughout the day hungry kids under 12 eat for free from the special Kid's Menu.