Because we are so ideally located, a host of renowned London attractions are only short walk away from our boutique hotel near Tower Bridge.
We’ve put together a list of our favourite attractions close by to get you started on your London adventure whilst you stay with us:
* Borough Market - One of the largest and oldest food markets in London. A truly delicious visit.
* Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre - A faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse designed in 1599 where many of Shakespeare’s plays were performed.
* Tate Modern – A fantastic gallery housing the UK's collection of modern and contemporary art from 1900 to the present day
* The Old Vic - Currently under the artistic leadership of Kevin Spacey, this theatre continues to attract the best creative talent in the industry.
* The Shard - A world class design and visionary development with incredible views.
* The Design Museum - One of the world's leading museums devoted to contemporary design in every form.
* Millennium Bridge – The first pedestrian river crossing over the Thames in central London for more than a century.
* St. Paul’s Cathedral – One of London’s most awe-inspiring cathedrals.
* The HMS Belfast – A museum ship, originally a Royal Navy light cruiser, permanently moored in London on the River Thames.
* Southwark Cathedral - The oldest Gothic church in London, dating from around 1220, and is part of the Diocese of Southwark.
* The Underdog Gallery - Since 2011 The Underdog has been an exciting, versatile gallery space in London Bridge with the vibrant creative hub of Bermondsey Street just around the corner.