Summer in The City
Enjoy a 3 night stay between the 1st May - 30th September 2018 with 20% off and a delicious continental breakfast on each morning of your stay!
Guests enjoy 15% off food and beverages at ‘b2 at home’ during their stay.
Bermondsey Square Hotel is steps away from London’s greatest attractions - the perfect base for your city vacation. Start your day wondering around the Southbank, Tower Bridge and stopping in for lunch in Borough Market.
Here are a few of our favourite attractions close by to get you started on your London adventure:
* Borough Market - One of the largest and oldest food markets in London. A truly delicious visit.
* Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre - A faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse designed in 1599 where many of Shakespeare’s plays were performed.
* Tate Modern – A fantastic gallery housing the UK's collection of modern and contemporary art from 1900 to the present day
* The Old Vic - Currently under the artistic leadership of Kevin Spacey, this theatre continues to attract the best creative talent in the industry.
* The Shard - A world class design and visionary development with incredible views.
* Millennium Bridge – The first pedestrian river crossing over the Thames in central London for more than a century.
To help you make the most of your stay in London, we have put together a list of our friends and neighbours close by on Bermondsey Street. Meet the street here, and be sure to tag us on Instagram or Facebook if you make it down to any of our friends during your stay.