The Bermondsey Square Hotel is located in the heart of one of London's most vibrant and creative villages.
With a weekly antiques market right outside the hotel door, a fantastic indie cinema ten steps away and hosts of boutique shops and restaurants moments away, there is an abundance of things to do and see in our lovely local area.
When it comes to exploring more of London, we are one of the best located hotels near Tower Bridge. You’re only a 7 minute walk to London Bridge Station which can take you to the heart of the West End in under 15 minutes. See you soon! x
- London Bridge station (Jubilee/ Northern Line) - 7 - 10 minutes’ walk
- Bermondsey Station (Jubilee Line) -bus stop Bermondsey (A) - Bus no 188 (8 minutes/ 6 stops)
- Tower Hill station (Circle/ District Line) walk to bus stop -The Tower of London (Stop TL) - Bus 42 & 78 (6 minutes / 3 stops)
- Waterloo Station (Jubilee/ Northern Line) - walk to bus stop -Waterloo Station (Stop E) Bus no 188 (17 minutes/ 8 stops)
- Liverpool Street Station -underground & mainline train services + access to the Stansted Express – Bus no 42 & 78 (20-25 minutes)
- Closest Bus Stops: Bus Stop (H) – Abbey Street - Bus Stop (L) Grange Road Caledonian Market